Mandatory Flex Day
Date: August 29, 2002 - Thursday Time: 8:15 am
Location: Campus Center 5 & 6
- 8:15 AM Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 AM President's Welcome
- 9:15 AM Introduction
of new staff
- 9:30 AM Break
- 9:45 AM Classroom
Orozco (English) - "The Dialectic Journal and Process"
Rains (Physics) - "Chaos Theory and Practical Applications"
Prostak ( ESL) - "Multi-Modality Teaching in the Classroom"
- 11:15 AM Academic Affairs Update
- 12:00 noon Lunch
- 1:00 PM Department
- 2:00 PM Discipline
(*Day and Evening Adjunct Instructors are welcome to attend
the Day Schedule for Flex Day)
(*for evening Adjunct Instructors)
- 6:00 PM Dinner and Registration
- 6:45 PM President's Welcome
- 7:00 PM Academic Affairs Update