Application to L.A. Mission College and Enrollment in our college courses now can be done completely online or through a combination of online and telephone procedures. Just follow these easy steps:
1. If you are an online student,
email your online instructor to introduce yourself, and
let them know you are starting the process to enroll, and add
their class. If you have any problems along the way, the online
instructor may help you.
2. Apply for Admission. (If you have already been admitted to L. A. Mission College then skip this step and go to step 2.)
To Enroll in Mission College, go to the Internet Web address:http://www.laccd.edu/ccaweb/applyadm.htm
· Click on Application for Admissions
· Follow the on-screen instructions
· Print out, sign, and mail the signature page to L. A. Mission College, 13356 Eldridge Avenue, Sylmar, CA. 91342.
· Allow about one week for the application to be processed, then go to step 2:
3. Enroll in Classes.
Method 1: By Internet
To enroll in your class, go the Internet Web address: http://www.laccd.edu/ccaweb/sislogon.htm and follow the on-screen instructions
Method 2: By Telephone
Use the STEP system. The phone system is operational from
8:00 AM to 11:00 PM Monday through Saturday. Students may call (818)
988-2222, (213) 689-8888, or (310) 605-0505 to access the system.
follow the STEPS provided over the Telephone to register for your online class.
4. Check to see if you are an Ecollege course, and if so, follow
these additional steps, if not, then continue to next step
5. Email your online instructor - Let your instructor know that you are now registered to take their class.
5. Visit the course web page!! Go to your course webpage and follow the instructions on how to begin participating in your course.
6.. Any Questions?
7. Good luck, and "Welcome Aboard"
back to Lamission.org